- The Association of African Universities (AAU)and Open Educational Resources (OER) Africa presented a series of four webinars on Emergency Remote Teaching (ERT) strategies from 28 April to 8th May 2020. The links to the recorded versions and more are available here.
Webinar 1: Teaching effectively during the campus closure – Tips and tricks
Webinar 2: What to teach during campus closure
Webinar 3: How to know if learning is happening during campus closure
Webinar 4: Communicate effectively during campus closure
- Association of African Universities organized a webinar on "Effective Integration of Online Education in African Universities" as part of its contribution towards ensuring continuous teaching and learning in African HEIs. Listen to the recorded version here.
- Vice-Chancellors Dialogue: Keeping African Universities Learning Doors Open' and hosted on April 14, 2020. The recorded version is made available here.
- The Webinar "Effective Integration of Online Education in African Universities" is also available here.
Other useful websites include:
- Recommendations for achieving a virtual future – together
- COVID-19: What consequences for higher education?
- Task team to address COVID-19 response in higher education
- ACE for Impact Centers respond to COVID19
- AAU on COVID-19