Call for Tetfund Research Grant Concept Note for 2021
In anticipation of TETFund 2021 Call for proposal, the OAU Tetfund Office in collaboration with the Central Office of Research is requesting researchers across the university to start working on their Research Topics and Concept notes immediately. Submitted Concept notes will be screened by our team of experts in the various fields and researchers would be encouraged to make revisions, if need be, promptly. This step is being taken is to ensure that our university can have as many proposals as possible supported by TETFund in 2021. We are determined to continue to maintain our position as the leading research university in Nigeria, in line with the strategic vision of the Vice-Chancellor.
Please download Revised NRF Application Form and Guidelines for making the application at the official website of TETFUND - www.tetfundserver.com.
OAU-TETFUND-OFFICE & OAU CENTRAL OFFICE OF RESEARCH (COR).
Session 1: Thursday, 02/07/20 @ 10.00-11.30 AM (100 participants)
Meeting ID: 95293281311
Session 2: Thursday, 02/07/20 @ 2.00-3.30 PM (100 participants)
Link : https://zoom.us/j/94962580554?pwd=aWxyRFU4SWVmVXFIVEdtb2I3bzZDZz09
Meeting ID: 94962580554
Sponsor: ANS-OAU-DW Network
Please find herewith three documents:
1. 3 – page 2020 TETFUND NRF CONCEPT NOTE GUIDELINES (PDF)
2. 112 - page - TETFund NRF 2020 CALL FOR CONCEPT NOTES (PDF)
3. 16 - page NRF Portal - Principal Investigator User Guide, also known as PI_User_Guide_TETFund nrf Portal 2020 (PDF)
For further details, contact:
Please find below important information in respect of the following:
1. NOTIFICATION DOCUMENT: TETFUND-NATIONAL-RESEARCH-FUND CONCEPT-NOTE-DETAILS-AND-FORMAT –
Click here to download Concept Note
Click here to download Concept Note Guideline .
2. SUBMISSION FORMAT: SOFT COPY (NEW FLASH DRIVE + EMAIL COPY) + HARD COPY (2 SETS)
4. SUBMISSION DEADLINE AT OAU TETFUND OFFICE: 12TH AUGUST, 2019.
5. OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION: https://www.tetfund.gov.ng